Monday, September 22, 2008

Show n Tell

I have had the itch to do some sewing for longest time and finally this last weekend did it happen. I have so much material stashed away, new material, leftover remnants, vintage stuff, you name it and I probably have some……
Anyway, I need to clear out some of that I have, so what better to do than make some totes and pillows and getting in gear for this upcoming Friday themed shopping at Make Mine Pink, the theme is “A Stitch in Time”. This is some of the things I done so far.......
Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful week!!



12 comments:

Lisa McDonald said...

Helene

Girl, you were busy this weekend. I love the totes and the pillow, they are beautiful.

Lisa
www.palepinkandroses.com
www.palepinkandroses.typepad.com

Brown Bee Studio said...

Hi Helene, your totes are too pretty! And I'd love that pillow on my favorite easy chair. =0] xoxo

cathy said...

Such lovely fabrics! These came out WONDERFUL! I can't decide which one I like best.

Anonymous said...

I love them all...great colors!!!
The first tote is my fav!
Susan *dutchrose*

Miniature Patisserie Chef said...

Helene,

Wow, those bags are amazing. It looks like you had such a productive week!

Pei Li

Janet L Christian said...

I love that bag in the center best. I love how the fabric looks.

Inka Smith said...

Hey Helene,
Those pillows are de bomb! I love roses and the colors in the florals are so beautiful.
Inka

Carolyn Kocman said...

wow...really pretty! i love the first two totes, especially. just gorgeous.

gail said...

Hi Helene, boy you have been very busy. Your totes are gorgeous. I love the fabric choices. The pillow is perfect. Great job. I cant wait to see what else you come up with. I am looking forward to seeing what everyone will be doing for this pink friday. Well, happy creating..luv,gail

Silena said...

Wow Helene,
Your sewing prowess is enviable. Your totes and your pillow are just gorgeous and you sewed them up so quickly!! Thanks for sharing!!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Helene these are so lovely. I know they will sell very fast. Great work.
Hugs,
Shell

Susan - InHerOwnWords said...

Helene, these totes are beautiful! I love your choice of fabric offering this vintage look!